Lucid Dreaming: A Complete Guide to Explore Your Own Inner Self with Mental Models
Date: August 2020
Duration: 3 hours 52 minutes
Develop an Ability to Control Your Subconscious!
An average person spends one-third of his/her life sleeping. Every night we enter an infinite area of our own mind. Unfortunately, most of us don’t remember wandering through the subconscious world.
But that can change.
When you possess the ability of lucid dreaming, you are taking control over your subconscious. It’s a powerful instrument for exploring our minds, solving problems, facing fears and reaching that ultimate goal – complete enlightenment.
Here’s what you get with this book:
• A complete guide on lucid dreaming that will help you understand the practice
• Instructions on how to control your dreams
• Techniques you can use to remember your dreams
• Methods to tap into your subconscious and control it
• Different techniques for lucid dreaming and how to choose one based on your needs
• Tips on how to avoid common mistakes
• And so much more!
Lucid dreaming has been practiced for thousands of years, from ancient Egyptians, Buddhists, and yogi masters to famous individuals such as James Cameron, Salvador Dali, and Stephen King.
If you want to step into the world of dreams and endless possibilities, then this is your choice.