Making Great Decisions: For a Life Without Limits
Unabridged / Go to Abridged Audiobook
Publisher: Simon & Schuster
Date: June 2009
Duration: 9 hours 31 minutes
“My promise is that if you read this book, you will be equipped, you will know all you need to know about making foolproof relational decisions,” writes T.D. Jakes.
Choosing the right partner, at home or at work, is one of the most consequential decisions we’ll ever make. How can we be sure that we’re choosing wisely? How do we know if we’re doing the right thing when we change careers? By breaking our decisions down into their five crucial components:
• Research: gathering information;
• Roadwork: removing obstacles;
• Rewards: listing choices and visualizing consequences;
• Revelation: narrowing your options and making your selection; and
• Rearview: looking back and adjusting as necessary to stay on course.
T.D. Jakes doesn’t just preach to his listeners, he gives them the psychological and practical tools they need to realize their faith in their lives. Clear-sighted, realistic, and spiritually uplifting, Making Great Decisions is one of those rare books that can change lives. “Remember,” writes T.D. Jakes, “your tomorrow is no better than the decisions you make today.”