Master Content Strategy: How to Maximize Your Reach & Boost Your Bottom Line Every Time You Hit Publish
Date: November 2018
Duration: 4 hours 43 minutes
A masterclass in content marketing strategy for content creators at every stage of the journey —written by a business owner, marketing consultant, and leading authority on the subject.Whether you're starting out or are managing a vast archive of content, this book delivers a content strategy that will maximize your results.Thoughtful content marketing delivers — traffic, attention, and customers. But your content strategy can and should change depending on the stage of growth you're in.
With Master Content Strategy, Pamela Wilson delivers an approach that honors your website's lifecycle and adapts to help you grow your skills as you grow your audience.
This approach works for both B2B (business-to-business) and B2C (business-to-consumer) content creation — and for bloggers, podcasters, and vloggers alike.
'In this book, Pamela Wilson gives you a guided walk-through of the nuances, complete with strategies to follow at every stage of your journey. When you’re finished reading, you’ll know exactly what stage you’re in and exactly what to do to get to the next stage.' – Jon Morrow, Smart Blogger (from the Foreword)
You're about to discover:
- How the Lifecycle Approach to content creation will transform your content strategy and empower you to create the right content at the right time
- Why you should aim to create Very Important Content — and the key ingredients of this kind of content marketing
- A Crash Course for getting your content created and out into the world
- How to map out Yearly, Quarterly, and Monthly content plans that guide your content marketing efforts
- A robust Idea Bank for content repurposing that will expand your reach whether you're a blogger, podcaster, or vlogger