Master Reader: The 4-Hour Speed-Reading, Speed-Thinking Course
Written By: ,
Narrated By: ,
Publisher: Gildan Media
Date: August 2011
Duration: 2 hours 54 minutes
READ LESS, REMEMBER MORE!
Do you get bogged down with memos and email at the office? Is there never enough time for those books you've bought to get ahead? Are you always falling behind with your work, your studies, or even just your newspaper and magazine subscriptions?
For years, speed-reading techniques have been reserved mostly for people who can afford the investment of an expensive course. But now you can learn to read faster in the privacy of your own home-without having to mortgage that home to pay for it!
The highly effective techniques in MASTER READER will cut your reading time in half-or more-while dramatically increasing your recall and understanding of everything you read. Drawing on years of research and experience, the reading experts who developed MASTER READER have created a reading program that really works. Rather than teaching only one or two techniques, MASTER READER teaches you how to:
• Read faster than you ever thought possible - in any environment
• Eliminate wasteful, non-productive reading time
• Remember more of what you read-and be able to recall it immediately
• Shift gears and increase comprehension for those especially difficult reading tasks
• Listen, speak and write better, whatever the situation
• Zip through the mountains of printed and electronic information you have to deal with every day
Make your reading time faster, smarter and more enjoyable with MASTER READER!