Meditation is to discover an area in which there is no movement of thought: Saanen 1974 - Public Talk 7
Narrated By: ,
Publisher: M-Y Books
Date: November 2015
Duration: 1 hours 24 minutes
Meditation is to discover an area in which there is no movement of thought - 28 July 1974
- Has the world and its thought-based activity bred fear?
- Can hidden fears and subtle forms of pleasure be exposed through analysis?
- What is a mind to do when it sees the falseness of analysis and introspectiveexamination?
- Is the controller different in nature from what he says he is going to control?
- Can the mind empty itself of time, direction and movement, which is the ending of thought?
- What place has knowledge in meditation?
- Can thought and meditation live together harmoniously in daily action?
- Is the speaker teaching you higher knowledge?
All the speaker is saying is: watch yourself. Questions from the audience followed the talk.