Meditation means a life that is totally different every minute of the day: Santa Monica 1971 - Public Talk 4
Narrated By: ,
Publisher: M-Y Books
Date: November 2015
Duration: 1 hours 35 minutes
Meditation means a life that is totally different every minute of the day - 14 March 1971
- A mind that inquires into this whole question of meditation must havetremendous discipline.
- When you observe'what is' without the interference of the past, there is complete change of 'what is'.
- Is there a way of seeing the whole content of consciousness without analysis?
- When you give complete attention there is no centre from which you attend.
- The word 'innocence' means a mind that is never hurt, scarred.
- Meditation is the sense of complete silence and quietness of the mind.
Question topics following the talk include: gurus, meditation, effort, escaping from 'what is'.