Men Who Hate Women and the Women Who Love Them: When Loving Hurts and You Don't Know Why
Written By: ,
Publisher: Tantor Media
Date: December 2017
Duration: 9 hours 2 minutes
Is this the way love is supposed to feel?
- Does the man you love assume the right to control how you live and behave?
- Have you given up important activities or people to keep him happy?
- Does he belittle your opinions, your feelings, or your accomplishments?
- Does he withdraw love, money, approval, or sex to punish you?
- Does he blame you for everything that goes wrong in the relationship?
- Do you find yourself "walking on eggs" and apologizing all the time?
If the questions here reveal a familiar pattern, you may be in love with a misogynist-a man who loves you, yet causes you tremendous pain because he acts as if he hates you.
In this superb self-help guide, Dr. Susan Forward draws on case histories and the voices of men and women trapped in these negative relationships to help you understand your man's destructive pattern and the part you play in it.