The mind in the universe: Brockwood Park 1980 - Dialogue 14
Narrated By: ,
Publisher: M-Y Books
Date: November 2015
Duration: 0 hours 51 minutes
The mind in the universe - 20 September 1980
- Is thought a material process?
- Is it possible to have a mind that is really completely empty of all the things thatthought has put together?
- Only the insight into the nature of reaction ends psychological reaction.
- There is absolute stillness and in that stillness, or from that stillness, there is amovement which is everlastingly new.
- Can the silent movement of order affect my daily life when I have deep inwardpsychological order?
- Freedom is not a reaction.
- There is the universal mind, and the human mind can be of that when there is freedom.