The mind that is free of authority is a very intense, alive mind: Claremont 1968 - Students Discussion 5
Narrated By: ,
Publisher: M-Y Books
Date: November 2015
Duration: 1 hours 17 minutes
The mind that is free of authority is a very intense, alive mind - 15 November 1968
- Can a mind be free of authority so that there is no impingement of the past, so that the mind is always alert, learning in the present?
- Can the mind experience, go through a challenge so completely that it leaves no mark?
- The mind must purge itself of the social morality in order to be moral.
- Has experience any value at all?
- Attention is the highest form of the good.
- What is the relationship between two human beings when there are no images?
- What is wisdom?