Negotiate Your Way to Riches: How to Convince Others to Give You What You Want
Publisher: Gildan Media
Date: April 2009
Duration: 6 hours 17 minutes
Unlike any negotiating book you've ever heard!
If you buy or sell anything personally or professionally, this audio book can make or save you a fortune!
This complete guide to negotiating great deals gives you step-by-step instructions to get anything you want for personal or business use for a fraction of the asking price...or, better yet, no money at all!
Peter Wink, a recognized master negotiator, will teach you:
• How to develop the "negotiator's mindset"
• How to negotiate the best price on every personal or business purchase
• Thirty-six specialized negotiation tactics you can use immediately
• Ways to expose the other side's open and hidden agendas
• Five of the most unethical negotiation tactics that can be used against you
• Eleven tips for excellent communication during negotiations
• Eight common causes of conflict during negotiations, and how to avoid them
• How to tell if the "other side" is bluffing
• Nine types of power you can use in any negotiation
• How to get people to trust you
• A seating arrangement that automatically gives you the advantage during negotiations
• How to use different types of discounts to your financial advantage
• How to predict the other side's next move by reading them like a childrenÂ¹s book
• Step-by-step instructions to negotiate for salaries, raises, benefits, and other perks
And much more!