One Less Bitter Actor: The Actor's Survival Guide
Publisher: Wetware Media
Date: July 2009
Duration: 4 hours 30 minutes
Nothing is more frustrating than talent unrealized, and every actor struggles with bitterness when they aren't working to their full potential. One Less Bitter Actor offers sage, pragmatic, anxiety-calming advice on how to succeed in acting from one who has. Markus Flanagan offers encouraging, highly useful pointers on such vital matters as:
• How do you combat getting typed?
• Understanding the people you are auditioning for
• Bad habits to avoid in the audition waiting room
• The two deadliest questions you may be asked before starting your reading
• What are they looking for in the call back?
• Dealing positively with rejection
• Finding the spirit to go on