OVERCOMING DYSLEXIA: The 360° Guide for Children & Adults. What Is It? How to Overcome It. Dyslexia Help? How to Live as a Dyslexic. Dyslexia Tool-Kit. Stories of Extraordinary Dyslexia. NEW VERSIO
Narrated By: ,
Publisher: Findaway Voices
Date: April 2020
Duration: 11 hours 32 minutes
Discover the ultimate guide to dyslexia!
Are you suffering from dyslexia, or do you know someone who does? Looking for the best strategies and toolkits to help you succeed? Then keep reading!
Inside this comprehensive guide, you’ll discover a detailed breakdown of dyslexia and how it works. Covering the signs and symptoms, the different kinds of dyslexia, as well as actionable strategies and toolkits for coping with this condition, this audiobook is your ticket to understanding the world of dyslexia.
In part 1, you’ll discover an overview of dyslexia, including:
- A Breakdown of Dyslexia – What Is It, and How Does It Work?
- Common Signs and Symptoms of This Condition
- The Top Ways To Help a Dyslexic Child At Home
- Simple Yet Highly Effective Ways To Aid Dyslexics When Reading
- The Best Tips And Tricks For Job-Seeking Dyslexics
- And More…
In part 2, you’ll learn strategies to help you live as an adult dyslexic, including:
- A Breakdown of Dyslexia In Adults
- Common Signs, Symptoms, And Characteristics of Dyslexia
- How Does Having Dyslexia Impact Adults In Life?
- And How To Spot Dyslexia In Different Age Groups
And in part 3, you’ll uncover dyslexia tool kits for parents, tutors, students, and more, including:
- What Brain Scans and Studies Can Tell Us About Dyslexia
- Common Signs And Symptoms In Teens and Adults
- The Dyslexia Tool Kit – How To Manage Your Condition (Or Help Others)
- And Tool Kits For Parents, Tutors, Students, and More
With comprehensive overviews, a breakdown of the science, and practical strategies for living and succeeding as a dyslexic, this guidebook is essential for anyone looking to understand and overcome their condition.
Buy now to discover how to succeed despite dyslexia today!