P.T. Barnum's Rules for Success: Hidden Secrets from "The Greatest Showman In the World"
Publisher: Blackstone Audiobooks
Date: November 2011
Duration: 0 hours 54 minutes
P.T. Barnum was known as the ""Greatest Salesman In The World""—for a very good reason. He ran one of the most profitable, entertaining businesses during his time. His people loved and admired him, and he taught them principles of success that they could apply in all aspects of their lives. These bits of wisdom are as true today as they were when he applied them 150 years ago.
• How to not just provide your service, but how to provide an ""experience"" like PT Barnum and Walt Disney did.
• How to deepen perseverance to attain the goals you desire most.
• Learn the key to influentially marketing you, your ideals and your goals.
• How to clarify your vision and turn it into a step-by-step plan for achieving what's most important to you.
• How to use Barnum's strategy for creating your personal system so you don't get scattered and lose focus or energy.
Dr. Larry Iverson has worked with over a million people and helped them create better lives for themselves. He will guide you through how to apply these principles and take back control of your life today! Barnum's methods are proven, practical strategies that can help you go from where you are today—into the tomorrow you desire.