Path: A Story of Love, A Guide to Life
Date: June 2020
Duration: 4 hours 23 minutes
Discover Path. Because a calm mind is our best mind.
'Path is a journey to the heart of what matters...Powerful and poignant.'
--James R. Doty, M.D., author of the New York Times bestseller Into the Magic Shop and founder and director of CCARE at Stanford University School of Medicine.
In this coming-of-age story, a boy who has lost everything walks into the Californian mountains for the very last time. He meets an extraordinary girl with a unique guide to living. She agrees to help him, but first he must overcome many challenges and find answers to some big questions:
- How can he calm his mind?
- Who might change his life forever?
- How can he learn to live with grief?
- Whose love did he crave as a child? Why?
- How can creativity unlock wealth?
- What's hijacking his attention?
All of these questions and more are answered in this simple story about finding love and happiness.
Readers of Path will learn:
- How to meditate
- How to prioritize
- How to stay in love
- How to feel grateful
- How to build wealth
- How to live healthily
- How to practice yoga
- How to reduce anxiety
- How to cope with grief
- How to break addictions
- How to find their creativity
- How to live ten days in silence