Date: September 2020
Duration: 12 hours 3 minutes
Buried treasure. Ancient secrets. Vengeance unleashed.
When a hungry ghoul uncovered a cache of treasure hidden beneath Lost Falls, he thought all his problems were behind him.
When he realized how wrong he was, he came to me for help.
As Lost Falls' resident folk wizard, breaking curses is my specialty. But the ghoul and his treasure hunting friends found more than cursed gold down there in the dark.
They unleashed something old. Something alive. Something better left buried.
And if I can't send it back where it came from, the treasure hunters won't be the only ones paying the ultimate price.
If you like Jim Butcher, Kevin Hearne, Shayne Silvers, M.D. Massey, or Orlando A. Sanchez, then you'll love taking a trip to the sleepy town of Lost Falls, where not everything is as it seems.
What readers are saying:
- 'This is everything an urban fantasy should be.'
- 'Chock-full of intricately twisted & intertwined plots that kept me guessing to the very end.'
- 'Just the right amount of tortured protagonist, camaraderie, humour, mystery, humanity, splatterhouse, folklore, modern twist, darkness and hope.'
- 'A refreshing change of pace.'
- 'He weaves complex plots that are full of action, impossible choices, and unusual alliances.'
- 'Anyone who likes Jim Butcher, Kelley Armstrong, or Kim Harrison should really give Ozzy a try!'
- 'The mysteries are woven so masterfully.'
- 'Chris Underwood will be one of the urban fantasy greats.'
- 'As richly detailed and engaging as any of the big authors in the field.'
- 'Well-developed characters set in a world worth exploring.'