Perceiving without the perceiver: Brockwood Park and Gstaad 1975 - Dialogue 6
Narrated By: ,
Publisher: M-Y Books
Date: November 2015
Duration: 2 hours 19 minutes
Perceiving without the perceiver - 28 June 1975
- Can thought naturally cease?
- Perceiving without the perceiver
- Facing the truth of death
- Krishnamurti's 'process' and early years.
- If you can understand suffering, face it and not escape from it, that has quite adifferent energy.
- Truth is a pathless land.
- There is something really tremendously mysterious.
- Knowledge is becoming the curse.
- When the mind, with all the confusion, is nothing, not a thing, then perhapsthere is the other.