Quit Smoking with Vaping: The Easier Way to Stop Smoking
Date: May 2021
Duration: 0 hours 49 minutes
Have you tried to stop smoking multiple times using conventional quit smoking methods like going cold turkey, behavioral therapy, NRTs, or medication with no success?
Perhaps it's time to try the easier way to stop smoking.
In recent years vaping has become the preferred quitting method for smokers all over the globe.
Unlike other self-help audiobooks like Alan Carr's ‘The Easy Way To Stop Smoking’, this audiobook will help you manage both your mental and physical addiction to cigarettes by vaping.
But isn't vaping just as bad as smoking? No, it's actually 95% less harmful than smoking and it's also one of the most effective ways to quit smoking (43% success rate).
I personally enjoyed the rituals and social aspects of smoking. And I think this is true for many other smokers out there. Vaping allows you to continue this whilst also giving up smoking.
This audiobook details everything there is to know about vaping and why it's the only way to stop smoking permanently.
- #1 Why Is Quitting So Hard? (Physical Addiction, Mental Addiction, Health Problems Caused By Smoking, Why Smoking Cessation Products Don't Work, and Why Quit With Vaping)
- #2 What Is A Vape? (What Vape Is Best For Smokers, Where You Can Buy One, How To Use A Vape, How Much Vaping Costs, and Common Side Effects)
- #3 What Is Vape Juice? (Is It Safe To Inhale, What Is Nicotine, Different Types Of Nicotine, and How To Choose The Right Strength)
- #4 Quit Smoking Plan (Why You Want To Quit, How To Prepare, and Where To Get Support)
- #5 What To Expect (The First Week, One Month In, How To Manage Withdrawals, How To Deal With Triggers, and What To Do If You Relapse)