Ready, Fire, Aim: Zero to $100 Million in No Time Flat
Publisher: Gildan Media
Date: January 2008
Duration: 12 hours 11 minutes
If you had the opportunity to work where, when, and with whom you wanted - all while getting paid very well - would you take it? Self-made multimillionaire and best-selling author Michael Masterson did, and with Ready, Fire, Aim he'll show you how to do the same.Whether you're thinking about starting a new business or growing an existing one, Ready, Fire, Aim has what you need to succeed in your entrepreneurial endeavors. In it, Masterson shares the knowledge he has gained from creating and expanding numerous businesses and outlines a focused strategy for guiding a small business through the four stages of entrepreneurial growth. Along the way, you'll learn the skills needed to succeed in this dynamic environment. Discover how to:
- Start a business from scratch and make it profitable quickly
- Keep a growing business growing
- Get other people to do almost all the hard work for you, so you are free to do the fun stuff
- Position yourself as an indispensable business builder, so you can enjoy a big share of the profits - even if you are only working part time
- Duplicate your winning strategy in several businesses so you never have to worry about "needing" any one of them.
Over the course of his remarkably successful career, Masterson has developed dozens of businesses, including one still growing at $300 million. Now he shows you how to outsell your competitors by implementing innovative operational procedures to reduce costs and using the power of the Internet to reduce customer complaints and increase profits.