Reinventing Yourself, 20th Anniversary Edition: How to Become the Person You've Always Wanted to Be
Publisher: Brilliance Audio
Date: June 2017
Duration: 5 hours 36 minutes
This completely revised and updated edition of Reinventing Yourself, the motivational classic by inspirational author Steve Chandler, features several new chapters, including:
• What to Do About My Money Fears?
• Your Career Played as a Game vs. Your Career as a Grind for Survival.
• How Much Ego Do You Need to Succeed?
• The Hidden Downside of Winning Friends and Influencing People.
• Does Success Make You Happy or Does Happiness Make You Successful?
You’ll learn numerous techniques for breaking down negative barriers and letting go of the pessimistic thoughts that prevent you from fulfilling, or even allowing yourself to conceive of, your goals and dreams.
The old psychological models that focused on past hurts and traumatic memories have given way to exciting breakthroughs, like Dr. Martin Seligman’s work on post-traumatic strength and Dr. George Pransky’s work on human beings’ innate resilience and well-being. No more fixating on psychic wounds that occurred in childhood. Chandler’s revision looks at the work of both of those pioneers and makes optimism available to everyone.