Relationship has significance only when it is a process of self-revelation: Ojai 1949 - Public Talk 2
Narrated By: ,
Publisher: M-Y Books
Date: November 2015
Duration: 0 hours 37 minutes
Relationship has significance only when it is a process of self-revelation - 17 July 1949
- Where there is authority there can be no discovery of something new.
- Relationship based on an idea cannot be a self-revealing process.
- Self-knowledge is understood, uncovered and its process revealed through relationship.
- Is it possible to love without the interference of the mind?
- When the mind becomes supreme, all-important, then there can be no affection.
- Q: What is that thinking that must come to an end? What do you mean by thinking and thought?