Relaxed Monkey Meditation – Meditation For Deep Relaxation
Date: August 2015
Duration: 0 hours 35 minutes
Is your mind constantly active? Are you unable to think clearly? Stressed, anxious, overweight, can’t sleep or unhappy?
Monkey Meditation is a series of meditation audiobooks specifically designed to help calm and reduce the chatter of the inner Monkey. Through deep relaxation, the meditation audio helps the listener regain control over their monkey mind and develop a level of inner peace with certain issues or concerns.
This meditation audiobook contains; Relaxed Monkey Meditation – Meditation For Deep Relaxation
Other meditation audiobooks in the series: Calm Monkey, Weight Loss Monkey, Relaxed Monkey, Panicked Monkey, Smoking Monkey, Sugar Monkey, Negative Monkey, Anxious Monkey, Stressed Monkey, Sleeping Monkey, Confident Monkey and Birthing Monkey.
Benefits of meditation:
• Lowers high blood pressure and levels of blood lactate, reducing anxiety attacks.
• Decreases tension-related pain, such as, tension headaches, ulcers, insomnia, muscle and joint problems.
• Increases serotonin production that improves mood and behaviour.
• Increases the energy level, as you gain an inner source of energy.
• Reduces anxiety and emotional stability improves.
• Creativity and happiness increases.
• Intuition develops as you gain clarity and peace of mind.
• Meditation sharpens the mind by gaining focus and expands through relaxation.
• And much, much more.
Monkey Meditation is the birth of International Bestselling Hypnotherapist and Self-Help Author Benjamin Bonetti. His unique and highly advanced linguistic patterns have been integrated into series of abstract guided meditation audiobooks designed to calm the inner Monkey while guiding the Monkey to aspects of personal change.
For full effect it is recommended to use this meditation audio session just before going to sleep at night or whenever required using headphones.
Note: The ‘Monkey Meditation’ Series From Benjamin Bonetti is not suitable for under 18’s. Do not use if you suffer from epilepsy, clinical depression, or any other nervous or psychiatric conditions, or whilst driving, exercising, operating machinery, or taking alcohol or drugs. If in doubt, seek medical advice.