The roots of psychological conflict: Ojai 1980 - Dialogue 1
Narrated By: ,
Publisher: M-Y Books
Date: November 2015
Duration: 1 hours 21 minutes
The roots of psychological conflict - 1 April 1980
- Has humanity taken a wrong turn?
- What is the root of this tremendous inward conflict of humanity?
- When I am trying to become something it is a constant battle.
- Can the brain itself see that it is caught in time and as long as it is moving inthat direction conflict is eternal, endless?
- Can the mind realise, resolve a psychological problem immediately?
- Has mankind journeyed through millennia to come to this: that I am nothing and therefore I am everything and all energy?