Saving Savvy: Smart and Easy Ways to Cut Your Spending in Half and Raise Your Standard of Living and Giving
Publisher: Oasis Audio
Date: September 2011
Duration: 5 hours 6 minutes
You can live better on less. Much less!
In a time of rising prices and economic stress, everyone wants to spend less. But who among us wants to slash our quality of life? Popular blogger and money-saving expert Kelly Hancock has wonderful news for you. In Saving Savvy, you’ll discover practical strategies to stretch your dollars—without spending more time than you can afford. As you explore, you’ll learn:
• To avoid paying full-price for the things you purchase most frequently.
• Tips for clarifying your financial goals and key steps for reaching them.
• Secrets of expert grocery shoppers that can save you up to 75 percent or more each month, leaving more in your pocket for other priorities. (And no, it’s not just about coupons!)
• Ways to organize yourself and plan ahead to save you time and money.
• How to give more—and more often—to the causes, people and ministries you care about.
As Kelly takes you step by simple step through the process, you’ll find scores of savvy saving and living generously tips. And through her popular blog, she has harvested the collective wisdom of thousands of people just like you. No matter what your circumstance, no matter how much—or little—time you have, you can learn how to get control of your spending, and start saving money today.
***Please Contact Member Services for Additional Documents***