Seeing 'what is' is action: Brockwood Park and Gstaad 1975 - Dialogue 2
Narrated By: ,
Publisher: M-Y Books
Date: November 2015
Duration: 2 hours 1 minutes
Seeing 'what is' is action - 24 May 1975
- If truth is something totally different from reality then what place has action indaily life, in relation to truth and reality?
- Seeing 'what is' is action.
- What place has love in truth?
- When I separate you, in that separation love cannot exist.
- How are you to convey the sense of truth to a student?
- As long as I live in the field of reality, which has its own energy, that energy willnot free me.
- When the mind is empty, when the mind is nothing, not a thing, in that there isperception.