Self-Publishing and Marketing From the Trenches
Publisher: Innovo Publishing
Date: December 2010
Duration: 1 hours 37 minutes
Self-Publishing And Marketing From The Trenches will help guide you away from the pitfalls and money traps that await the self-published writer. It will maximize your budget, save you time, and help you publish professional books, ebooks, and audio books in the global market. With 30 years in the trenches and several publications to his credit, Peter H. Zindler presents invaluable self-publishing insights, tips, and recommendations, so don't miss out. Learn how to join the ranks of great self-published writers like Hemingway, Twain, Kipling, Shaw, Byron, L'Amour, and Zane Grey.
• The Internet and other new technologies have leveled the publishing and marketing playing fields.
• All writers have the opportunity to become globally published authors.
• This year, new self-published titles outnumbered traditionally published titles.
• Digital ebooks and audio books are on the rise and are critical to selfpublished writers.
• Self-publishing is a key advantage for gaining access to agents and traditional publishers. "You got me really excited about self-publishing as a first choice for publishing...." Jeremy Scott Golden "I was very glad to attend your workshop, and I am most encouraged to self-publish." Ann Wadsworth Peter H. Zindler has authored several books, stage plays, radio shows, newspaper articles, and TV pilots. He and his wife also founded their own publishing company, David Bauer Press. His books have won several awards, and he wrote, produced, and directed a children's radio show in Los Angeles for a year. Three years after taking over a Christian critique group, four new writers became published, and the group had 13 books published in total. He is an impassioned speaker with a heart to see unknown writers realize their dreams and visions through the published word. He is also an associate minister for A Touch From Above Ministries in Ramona, California.