Sick & Tired of Being Sick & Tired: Solutions for a Better, Healthier Life
Date: May 2020
Duration: 4 hours 5 minutes
Russell Jones is a living example of what is possible in physical fitness and wellness. At 67 years old he looks and feels better than people half his age. This book was created to help offer a solution to the many people who live their day to day lives feeling sick and tired and are ready to make some changes and live their best life in the only body they'll ever have.
I'm Sick & Tired of:
1. America being obese & overweight (as a kid growing up 15 people could fit in an elevator, now only 3).
2. my friends & family dying way too young.
3. people coming to me injured, sick & out of shape to tell me everything they know about health.
4. lazy, out-of-touch doctors who would rather write a prescription than offer sound guidance on how to eat and exercise.
5. the fitness industry preying on people who need real help.
6. hearing people blame their genetics for their health woes when the truth is that it's their lifestyle.
7. finicky eaters of all ages.
8. how physically weak America has become.
9. erectile dysfunction commercials.
10. people who tell me how many steps they took today.
11. 20 year old fitness gurus.
...see inside for 14 more...
I try not to offend anyone. But if I do, it's with Love in my Heart.