Soul to Soul: Communications from the Heart
Publisher: Simon & Schuster
Date: October 2007
Duration: 6 hours 3 minutes
FROM THE AUTHOR OF THE MONUMENTAL BESTSELLER, THE SEAT OF THE SOUL
In Soul to Soul Gary Zukav addresses some of the most fundamental questions about the human experience -- from "Why is life so difficult?" to "How can I learn to trust?" -- with profound answers that are of truly universal value.
Soul to Soul provides penetrating insights that illuminate our lives and encourage us to examine our own experiences in new and perhaps life-changing ways. Combining true spirituality with profound psychological insight, Zukav also answers nearly one hundred of the most important questions about life that anyone could ask, including:
• Do we have a destiny?
• Can you prove that life exists after death?
• What is the meaning of dreams?
• How can I love without fear?
• What is the role of soul in my life?
• How does a person know what he was put on earth to do?
• How can I forgive someone who betrays me again and again?
• How can I really change?
• Does the Universe care about us?
Soul to Soul is profoundly simple, wise, and poetic, a listening experience to return to again and again for guidance and inspiration.