Stand Strong: You Can Overcome Bullying (and Other Stuff That Keeps You Down)
Publisher: Random House (Audio)
Date: April 2014
Duration: 4 hours 35 minutes
In Stand Strong Nick Vujicic gives you strategies for developing a “bully defense system” so you can handle bullies of all kinds, by building your strength from the inside out.
With no arms, no legs, and no defense, Nick Vujicic has experienced bullying of all kinds for being “different.” He knows what it feels like to be picked on and pushed around. But Nick learned that he doesn’t have to play the bully’s game–and neither do you. No bully can define who you are, and in Stand Strong, Nick shows how you too can overcome and rise above bullying.
Find out how to:
- Turn being bullied into a great opportunity (yes, really!)
- Create a safety zone within yourself
- Establish strong values that no bully can shake
- Deal with cyber bullies
- Develop a spiritual foundation to stay strong against bullying
- Monitor your emotions and control your response to them
- Help others who are being bulliedAre you facing the unwanted attention of a bully? You can stand up to the challenge, because you have greater power over your feelings and your life than you may think! Just ask Nick--the man with no arms or legs…and “a ridiculously good life.”