Start Your Own Business: The Only Startup Book You'll Ever Need 7th Edition
Publisher: Gildan Media
Date: December 2018
Duration: 26 hours 44 minutes
In 2017 34% of the workforce was considered part of the gig economy. This growing workforce of freelancers and side-giggers is also estimated to grow to 43% by 2020. That's 4 million freelancers, soon to be 7 million by 2020.
Whether it's people looking to earn extra money, those tired of their 9-to-5, to entrepreneurs looking to grow their side hustle, Entrepreneur is uniquely qualified to guide a new generation of bold individuals looking to live their best lives and make it happen on their own terms. Whatever industry or jobs this new workforce takes, Start Your Own Business will guide them through the first three years of business. They'll gain the know-how of more than thirty years of collective advice from those who've come before them to:
- How to avoid analysis paralysis when launching a business
- Tips for testing ideas in the real-world before going to market with insights from Gary Vaynerchuk
- Decide between building, buying, or becoming a distributor
- What to consider when looking for funding from venture capitalists, loans, cash advances, etc.
- Whether or not a co-working space is a right move
- Tips on running successful Facebook and Google ads as part of a marketing campaign
- Use micro-influencers to successfully promote your brand on social media