The Startup Owner's Manual: The Step-By-Step Guide for Building a Great Company
Written By: ,
Publisher: Gildan Media
Date: June 2020
Duration: 12 hours 59 minutes
More than 100,000 entrepreneurs rely on this book for detailed, step-by-step instructions on building successful, scalable, profitable startups. The National Science Foundation pays hundreds of startup teams each year to follow the process outlined in the book, and it's taught at Stanford, Berkeley, Columbia and more than 100 other leading universities worldwide. Why?
The Startup Owner's Manual guides you, step-by-step, as you put the Customer Development process to work. This method was created by renowned Silicon Valley startup expert Steve Blank, cocreator with Eric Ries of the 'Lean Startup' movement and tested and refined by him for more than a decade. This guide will help you:
- Avoid the nine deadly sins that destroy startups' chances for success
- Use the Customer Development method to bring your business idea to life
- Incorporate the Business Model Canvas as the organizing principle for startup hypotheses
- Identify your customers and determine how to 'get, keep and grow' customers' profitably
- Compute how you'll drive your startup to repeatable, scalable profits.