Stephen R. Covey on Leadership: Great Leaders, Great Team, Great Results
Publisher: Simon & Schuster Audio
Date: January 2012
Duration: 4 hours 0 minutes
Great organizations are created by great leaders—leaders who can unleash the highest and best contributions of their teams toward their organizations' most critical strategic priorities.
This is FranklinCovey’s flagship leadership-development program. It takes a “mind-set, skill-set, tool-set” approach to developing leaders who can unleash the talent and capability of their team against the organization's highest priorities. In addition to drawing from a proven legacy of developing effective leaders, Stephen Covey also taps into the best thinking of well-known leadership experts, including Fred Reichheld, Clayton Christensen, and Stephen M. R. Covey.
This program addresses the specific challenges leaders face every day including:
· Building trust and influence with others
· Defining a team's purpose and the 'job to be done'
· Creating a strategic link between the work of the team and the goals of the organization
· Connecting the work of the team to the organizations economic model
· Aligning the four essential systems of execution, talent, core work processes, and customer feedback