Stop Binge Eating for Good: How To Overcome Compulsive and Emotional Eating
Date: August 2020
Duration: 2 hours 16 minutes
Do you want to finally win your battle against binge eating and take back control over your life?
If so, keep reading…
In a culture that glorifies dieting and weight loss, binge eating has arisen as a major problem that impacts men and women alike. Struggling with this disorder can be emotionally daunting, to say the least.
If binge eating leaves you feeling guilty and ashamed, it's time to change no matter how often it occurs. Now is the time to give yourself the gift of eating healthier and feeling better.
Recovering from binge eating doesn't have to be a merciless struggle. It can be done with relative ease, given the clear steps that this book will provide.
Stop Binge Eating for Good will finally free you from binge eating by giving you strategies that will change your relationship with food, as well as, your relationship with yourself. It provides scientifically-backed research to ensure that you are getting information that will work. This book isn't full of gimmicks and basic tips. It gives you lessons on why you binge and how to fix it. With this book, you should have a clear idea of how to make changes and start towards recovery.
This book will teach you how to:
• Understand why you binge and learn how to avoid instant gratification
• Keep an effective food journal that will change the way you eat
• Listen to your hunger and feed your body exactly what it needs
• Identify foods you should prioritize in your meals
• Swap emotional eating with healthy options
• Create a plan to stop binging
• Make healthy meals that will keep you sustained
• End yo-yo dieting once at for all!
This book will work for you, even if you've tried every other diet and failed.
If you want want to finally put an end to your struggle, then check out this book today!