Stop the Clock! Strategies to Bust through Productivity Barriers
Written By: , , , ,
Narrated By: , , ,
Date: April 2017
Duration: 10 hours 39 minutes
Are you plagued with constantly running out of time? Do you repeatedly feel overwhelmed? Would you like to squeeze more time out of every day? Not to worry-now you can tap these ingenious strategies to launch your productivity to new heights. By the time you've finished this program, you'll know just how to smash your deadlines and power through your most challenging tasks. This program teaches you the difference between settling for mediocre results and achieving resounding success by becoming the master of your time.
Stop the Clock! will help you transform your life from demoralizing procrastination to delightful productivity. When you begin to schedule your success, systemize your routines, destroy your distractions, and tackle timewasters, you will explode your productivity and accomplish more in less time. Join the Productivity Pro Laura Stack, along with Tom Corson-Knowles, Jeff Davidson, and Chris Widener on a star-studded journey to your most proficient self.
Check out the components of this multi-part audio series for moving you from procrastination to productivity:
1. Schedule Your Success by Tom Corson-Knowles
2. Systemize, Automate, Delegate by Tom Corson-Knowles
3. Destroy Your Distractions by Tom Corson-Knowles
4. Tackling Timewasters by Laura Stack
5. Important Components of a Time Management System by Laura Stack
6. Getting Things Done by Jeff Davidson
7. Managing Multiple Priorities by Jeff Davidson
8. Managing Time by Managing Email by Jeff Davidson
9. The Ultimate Time-Management Seminar by Chris Widener
10. Motivating People and Personalities by Dawn Jones
Get the program that professionals everywhere are raving about, and get productive!