The Story of God's Love for You
Date: November 2015
Duration: 3 hours 22 minutes
It’s an adventure story about a young Hero who comes from a far country to win back his lost treasure. It’s a love story about a brave Prince who leaves his palace, his throne—everything—to rescue the one he loves. The best thing about this Story is—it’s true! And at the center of the Story, there is a baby. The Child upon whom everything would depend.
All the stars, mountains, oceans, and galaxies were nothing compared to how much God loved his children. He would move heaven and earth to be near them. Always. Whatever happened, whatever it cost him, he would always love them. And so it was that the wonderful love story began.
The Story of God’s Love for You:
- Is for teenagers and adults who want to read and learn about the story of God’s love for them
- Includes 44 short chapters that lead you through the beautiful story of the Bible—Genesis to Revelation
- Masterfully shows how all the individual Bible stories fit together into one cohesive narrative that points to Jesus
- Makes the big picture of Scripture clear to new believers, and helps seasoned believers fall in love with the Bible all over again
- Features text from bestselling author Sally Lloyd-Jones that brings the truths of the Bible into a new light for today’s world
The beauty and peace that only God’s love can provide pulses through every page. Just as The Jesus Storybook Bible is an essential book for the library of every child, The Story of God’s Love for You is an essential book for the library of every adolescent and adult.