Strategic Thinking Explained
Publisher: Findaway Voices
Date: March 2015
Duration: 0 hours 36 minutes
Have you been in a slump lately? Do you feel like your job is the same, day after day, with no improvement? Have you been having trouble-in either your personal or professional life-making well thought out decisions?
If the answer to any of these questions is yes, it's probably because you have not yet acquired the highly useful skill of strategic thinking.
Pick up this book to find out how you can be more successful and happy, simply by changing the way you think. Sounds impossible, doesn't it? Well, it isn't!
What you will learn in this book:
- What type of a thinker and learner you are
- How you can plan efficiently in regard to the type of thinker/learner you are
- How you can broaden your horizons, and use that to think strategically
- How to behave around other people
- How to utilize your 'alone time'
- And much more!