Target Archery 2.0: Newbie Archer's Quick Guide on How to Start, Grow, and Succeed in the Art of Using the Bow and Arrow at the Sport of Target Archery From A to Z
Date: June 2018
Duration: 1 hours 20 minutes
If you’re looking to find out more about archery then you’re definitely going to want to a look at this book because inside, you’ll find:
• What’s the difference between different types of archery?
• Why should you check out archery for yourself?
• How can you get involved in competition?
• What does it really take to become a proficient archer?
• Can you get involved with hunting, competitions and more?
• Where can you start shooting for yourself?
• Who can check out archery for fun or competition?
• Why are people getting involved in archery more and more?
By the time you read all the way through this book you’re going to have a head start over anyone you know that’s looking to start archery for themselves. It’s a great sport, and it’s one that you’re definitely going to enjoy getting involved with.
HowExpert publishes quick 'how to' guides on all topics from A to Z by everyday experts.