The 4-Hour Workweek
Publisher: Blackstone Audiobooks
Date: October 2008
Duration: 8 hours 20 minutes
Tim Ferriss is an extraordinary young man on a mission. The twenty-nine-year-old serial vagabond and successful entrepreneur has been teaching a wildly popular course at Princeton University for the past four years: a how-to and why-to guide to throwing out the old methods for success (balancing life and work, retiring well, having a great nest egg) and replacing them with an entirely new way of living.
The Four-Hour Workweek explains what a lifestyle entrepreneur is and why you should want to become one. It teaches you how to kill your job and design a life, the 80/20 rule and how it increases productivity, how to replace your dreams with goals, and more. Listeners can lead a rich life by working only four hours a week, freeing up the rest of their time to spend it living the lives they want.
The Four-Hour Workweek shows and explains:
• What is a lifestyle entrepreneur–and why you should want to become one
• How to kill your job
• How to design a life
• How to replace your dreams with goals
• The 80/20 rule and how it increases productivity
• How to add life after subtracting work
• How to DEAL: Define, Eliminate, Automate, and Liberate
• How to find your muse