This book made me cringe sooo much so many of his ideas are simple minded. Even though the principles he refers to are « true » the applications are unrealistic
The things I liked...
1. The quotes.
2. The what do you do on Saturday when you have nothing to do.
The Bench Test
3. The 5 people Test
4. Writing Down 5 Gratitudes
5. What is my Iki-Gai
6. The 3 Step
Of Self Acceptance
7. Decide always to be happy first
8. Attitude is everything
9. Do random acts of Kindness
10. Meditation, time to self, just be still and breath 2 minutes a day is all we need. ( I do this several times a day just because I need to)
11. To remember in all that I do, work, service, or giving someone my time do it with All Of My Heart.
12. Technology Break
13. When Facing a challenge try it out for short times and then gradually add more time to it until it is a habit and things I do unconsciously.
14. Agreeing to Disagree is not a bad thing. Accepting each other's differences is so much better.
This is a great book thank you for having it here.
Simple. Engaging. Humorous. And thought provoking. This book has allowed me to pause and review my stance on values and confidence. I appreciate the analogies and anecdotes that deepen the understanding of the material. Highly recommend.
By clicking "Notify Me" you consent to receiving electronic marketing communications from Audiobooks.com. You will be able to unsubscribe at any time.
We will send you an email as soon as this title is available.