Thought is not the instrument of change: Saanen 1974 - Public Discussion 1
Narrated By: ,
Publisher: M-Y Books
Date: November 2015
Duration: 2 hours 0 minutes
Thought is not the instrument of change - 31 July 1974
- Q: How is thought to end completely?
- All cultures have given importance to thought.
- Is there another instrument besides thought?
- Can thought be silent when the mind is observing?
- My concern is to observe and this is prevented when there is any movement or flutter of thought.
- Attention is given totally and thought does not enter into it. Can I look without thought?
- Observe the world, nature, everything, including your own desires without a single movement of thought.