Thought is the cause of fear: Claremont 1968 - Students Talk 2
Narrated By: ,
Publisher: M-Y Books
Date: November 2015
Duration: 1 hours 16 minutes
Thought is the cause of fear - 10 November 1968
- Though we have plenty of energy, apparently we lack the drive, enthusiasm, vitality to bring about a change in ourselves.
- As long as there is fear there must be violence, aggression, anger, hatred. Thought is the source of fear.
- Is it possible to live everyday life without thought interfering?
- Thought is always old. When you worship thought you are worshipping something that is dead.
- Q: Could you discuss the process of verbalisation that goes on when oneobserves?
- Q: How do we get rid of this separation, division in ourselves?