To perceive 'what is' is the basis of truth: Bombay (Mumbai) 1971 - Public Talk 1
Narrated By: ,
Publisher: M-Y Books
Date: November 2015
Duration: 1 hours 26 minutes
To perceive 'what is' is the basis of truth - 7 February 1971
- Where there is division there must beconflict. Amind inconflict must inevitably be distorted and therefore it cannot possibly see clearly what is truth.
- We need a total change, a deep revolution, psychological revolution, the inward revolution, without which you cannot possibly create a new society.
- Is it possible to observe, to perceive without the observer?
- How are images formed? Can the image-building come to an end?
- Knowledge is absolutely necessary. Is it possible that knowledge, which thebrain has accumulated through centuries, does not interfere with relationship?