To understand death we must understand living: Rajghat 1965 - School Talk (Students) 4
Narrated By: ,
Publisher: M-Y Books
Date: November 2015
Duration: 1 hours 15 minutes
To understand death we must understand living - 10 December 1965
- When you really love something, you put your whole heart, mind and body into that.
- Is there a living without pain, anxiety or fear?
- Q: When a man improves, why do other people feel jealous of him?
- Q: How long will it take for national frontiers to disappear?
- Q: When man knows death is necessary, why doesn't he love it?
- Q: What is the definition of life?
- Q: Sometimes we want to die, commit suicide - why is that?
- Q: It is said that the soul is immortal. Where was it when there was nothing?