Training Your Dog: How to Eradicate Behavioral Problems!: Train Your Dog So You Can Take Them Anywhere
Publisher: Findaway Voices
Date: August 2019
Duration: 0 hours 31 minutes
A happy dog means a happy owner.
Just about every dog, no matter what breed, will have some bad habits and behaviors that you will need to break. There are different ways to deal with each of the behaviors from your dog. You must teach your dog from the beginning what is acceptable or not.
Your dog is a member of your family and your best friend so having an obedient and well behaved pet is crucial.
What you will learn to overcome:
· Pulling on a Leash
· Jumping on People
· Excitement and Submissive Urination
· Not Heeding the Owners Call
· Chasing People, Objects and Other Things
· Escaping and Roaming
· Dog Fighting
BAD BEHAVIOR AT HOME
· Keeping Your Dog out of the Garbage
· Digging Up Holes in the Yard
OBSESSIVE COMPULSIVE DISORDER (OCD)
· Whining, Howling and Excessive Barking