True revolution: Berkeley 1969 - Public Talk 4
Narrated By: ,
Publisher: M-Y Books
Date: November 2015
Duration: 1 hours 6 minutes
True revolution - 6 February 1969.
- What is a religious mind?
- Must one go to an expert to tell us what the unconscious is or can one find it for oneself?
- Through the negation of disorder, order comes into being.
- It is only the meditative mind that can find out, not the curious mind or themind that is everlastingly searching.
- To meditate implies to see very clearly. It is not possible to see clearly whenthere is space between the observer and the thing observed.
- It is only in silence that there is quite a different dimension. You have to find outfor yourself; nobody can open the door for you.