Violence, pleasure and fear: Santa Monica 1971 - Public Talk 2
Narrated By: ,
Publisher: M-Y Books
Date: November 2015
Duration: 1 hours 28 minutes
Violence, pleasure and fear - 7 March 1971
- We have accepted violence as a way of life and yet at the same time we want peace.
- Can one live a life in which there is no comparison at all?
- Pleasure is the continuance of an experience that is never finished.
- We are living in the past.
- How can the conscious mind investigate the total hidden mind?