Wake Up Your Writing @ Work: 5½ Best Practices in Business Writing for the 21st Century
Publisher: Blackstone Audiobooks
Date: November 2011
Duration: 0 hours 47 minutes
"During this high-content audio loaded with meaningful examples, today's workplace writer will gain the hot tips, tools, and techniques for getting your written message across with the results you want. Join CSP Mandi Stanley for just 30 minutes and learn 5½ quick, cheap, and immediately doable tips to gain credibility through the written word by:
• Correcting your top dumb e-mail moves—yes, the credibility-robbing mistakes we make with e-mail that drive everyone nuts
• Using more bulleted lists to attract all readers (correctly formatted, of course)
• Identifying and eliminating wasted words
• Tackling the smothered verbs and stale clichés that creep into your documents
• Pinpointing your purpose up front
• And finally, the ½ way: the real secret to error-free writing
After all, to quote your instructor: "The quality of your writing directly reflects the quality of your work." What does your writing say about you?"
** Please contact member services for additional documents.