What is a chaste mind?: Saanen 1974 - Public Discussion 5
Narrated By: ,
Publisher: M-Y Books
Date: November 2015
Duration: 1 hours 36 minutes
What is a chaste mind? - 4 August 1974
- The word 'chaste' means pure, clean, untouched.- Have we a chaste mind, a mind that has not been hurt, has no image, is free from the pleasure of yesterday and is innocent?
- Is chastity a quality of the mind?
- Can the mind be free of the word, symbols and the condemnation andapproval of the word?
- What is the nature of the mind when there is no attempt through will or desire for any way out through the known?
- If you are really serious, not just with words but burning with responsibility,then you ask whether the mind can ever be free from the known.