What is the relationship between attention and lack of attention?: Saanen 1974 - Public Discussion 4
Narrated By: ,
Publisher: M-Y Books
Date: November 2015
Duration: 1 hours 40 minutes
What is the relationship between attention and lack of attention? - 3 August 1974
- We are educated to follow, accept and conform. This is tradition, second-hand.
- When you become aware of conformity without reaction is that awareness theact of intelligence?
- Does the mind realize the nature of conformity, intelligence and awareness?
- I am attentive for a minute and there is no border, no time, no 'me', no problem. The whole energy is involved in that attention. This is a tremendousmovement.
- Attending, I can do things without effort and thought.
- The mind gets tired and moves to inattention. In that state of inattentionaction goes on and must be conditioning.
- There is attention the moment the mind is aware that it is inattentive.