What is the substance of thought?: Brockwood Park and Gstaad 1975 - Dialogue 8
Narrated By: ,
Publisher: M-Y Books
Date: November 2015
Duration: 1 hours 44 minutes
What is the substance of thought? - 25 July 1975
- What is the basic reason for thought to be fragmented?
- What is the substance of thought? Is it a material process, a chemical process?
- There is a total perception, which is truth. That perception acts in the field of reality. That action is not the product of thought.
- Thought has no place when there is total perception.
- Thought never acknowledges to itself that it is mechanical.
- Total perception can only exist when the centre is not.