What will make me see that thought breeds frustration?: Gstaad 1965 - Small Group Discussion 3
Narrated By: ,
Publisher: M-Y Books
Date: November 2015
Duration: 1 hours 18 minutes
What will make me see that thought breeds frustration? - 21 August 1965
- What is the function of thought?
- Can the mind see the fact that thought will always breed frustration?
- Function is necessary, but function with status, position and power must breed frustration.
- Without frustration thought says to itself, "I am not seeking. I don"t want anything."
- If there is no thought, what happens?
- The very perception of the limitation of thought is the act of opening the door, rather than thought opening the door.
- To function without prestige, without frustration, that itself is an extraordinarystate, meaning to function without self-centred activity.